COLLABORATIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES
OCG is proud to promote an awareness-driven trend in today’s business marketplace—We call it collaborative marketing strategies. With the collaborative marketing model, businesses emphasize and facilitate their consumers role in directing the vendors who provide their services. It’s refreshing way to orchestrate and facilitate relationships that mutually benefit businesses.
Consumers inform your business.
- Collaboration between businesses encourages more extensive and consistent audience and market research. Businesses gain valuable insights into the interests and spending habits of their consumers. Consumers are better satisfied, creating intentional (and unsolicited) industry “buzz” online and in other market areas.
- Companies cooperate to energize and activate a shared audience. Create value through public exchanges with consumers, vendors and businesses alike. Maximize opportunities through shared ad-space, event sponsorship, packaged service offerings, partner referrals, shared survey data and target market research.
- Businesses validate and strengthen their profession.
- Build cooperation through vendor networks and industry resource directories.
- Emphasize your strength as the “expert” in your area of specialization; generate industry demand by promoting outreach to vendors with complimentary specialties.
Reduce expenses, increase results.
Through collaborative partnerships, businesses can reduce advertising expenses AND increase results, all while building strong relationships increasing ROI. Why stand alone, when you can collaborate? Get started today with OCG!